BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

E38 / E39 18" M-Parallels

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  supafly 
#1 · (Edited)
[SOLD] E38 / E39 18" M-Parallels

Bought these from johnb850 in 2011, thread here. They're in exactly the same condition as when I bought them, albeit obviously with a bit more wear on the tyres -- I don't have a gauge but they're fine for now. They're genuine Style 37s to fit an E38, but they'll also fit an E39 if you bore the centres, or an E31 with a lower profile tyre.

I can't remember if I paid asking to John or not, but they cost me another couple hundred in travel anyway (albeit in great comfort!) so I'm putting them up at the rough euro equivalent, €600. I'm not taking offers, they're well worth the money and I need to cover for the disgust I'll feel taking them off the 7.

I can meet anywhere along the N25 from Cork to Youghal, if you're further afield you'll need to factor in expenses. They're only posted here for the moment, I'd prefer them to go to an enthusiast, and not to have to deal with the idiots on donedeal and the will-you-take-me-granny-for-ems on adverts.ie.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nope, that's the wheels on the car. It'd be a shame to split them, but people aren't offering reasonable money for the car. The best I've had is 2k with a requirement to NCT, but of course if it was tested I wouldn't budge below 2.5.

The tax on the turbobrick is out in April, if it's still in my drive by then I reckon the brick'll be parked for 3-6 months. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.