BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Chaps,

I am looking for a E39 530D cast iron exhaust manifold to go on an e53 X5. No cracks, good condition etc.

If anyone knows where there is one and could let me know I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom

·
Diesel Nut
400 Posts
Howdy Chaps,

I am looking for a E39 530D cast iron exhaust manifold to go on an e53 X5. No cracks, good condition etc.

If anyone knows where there is one and could let me know I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom
215bhp X5 one you want to be looking for a cast one from an E60 530d.. the old one will work but its restrictive compared to the E60

Can sell you an E39 one if you want :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
215bhp X5 one you want to be looking for a cast one from an E60 530d.. the old one will work but its restrictive compared to the E60

Can sell you an E39 one if you want :biggrin1:
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know they did a cast one in an E60 to be honest. What engine code are they on?

If I can't get one I'll give u a shout. U address says u are between Galway and Dublin. I work in Leixlip so it might suit.

T

·
Diesel Nut
400 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know they did a cast one in an E60 to be honest. What engine code are they on?

If I can't get one I'll give u a shout. U address says u are between Galway and Dublin. I work in Leixlip so it might suit.

T
sorry I should change that, I'm based in galway all the time now. But I will be in Mondello on July 10th

1 - 4 of 4 Posts