BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03' E39 M5 for breaking. 80k miles, full bmw sh, mint pre accident but pretty wrecked now.

All suspension, diff, brakes etc available.

Engine and box available and can be heard running/tested. 3500 all in.

Red/Black 2 tone leather and its spotless, comes with rear blinds in door cards and electric in parcel shelf - 900euro

18" Original M5 wheels with wider rears, some scuffs but very usable - 900 with two new front tyres or 800 without them. Rear tyres 3-4mm thread.

M5 rear bumper - 250

M5 rear celis lamps - 250

M5 steering wheel with 3 colour stiching - 300euro with airbag

Xenon Angeleye headlamps available, one side has small damage to the exterior plastic but the outer covers are available from schiedmann for 53euro plus postage. 600 for these as is, 800 if i repair them.

Any other parts just ask. Thanks.

[email protected] , pm on here or 087 2337835.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Available complete for 5250. Will supply an M5 shell with it with all panels for 500euro.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had it sold yesterday but he turned off the phone when it was due for delivery. There's definitely a new caliber of timewasters out there anyway!

It's good value I think, it'll break for 7k over a few months but I would like the space.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Saw this when was down with Ben and the interior is gorgeous! Bit of work putting this in a new shell and someone would have a brillient car

·
Formally Jurrrr
3,327 Posts
Do you have the lhs front fog available? I know there is a picture but I'm on the iPhone and can't see!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right, 4200euro for the full car if its sold in the next few days. If i meet one more timewaster on donedeal i think ill scream. Thats 3 people that have now done deals on it agreed to buy and turned off the phone at the 11th hour.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I take it the door mirrors are gone ?
WHat about the door rub strips - do they have the M badge or an M5 badge integrated in the strip ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.