BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for one of these for awhile now ive been to numerous scrap yards but apparently there only on late 2003 models and newer and has to be from a diesel? So if anyone has one thanks!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
would you not just get from a main dealer? may be very hard to get second hand in breakers yard & from a motor factors, had similar issues myself.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I presume this is one of the dsc pressure sensors on the master cylinder?? If so I think one out of any e46 should do... I got one here just last week of michael320 and i think he said he might of had a couple lying around so could be worth dropping him a msg... Think there over a 100 quid from bmw?? so well worth trying to find a second hand one...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@maiben there 120 without the vat so going to try 2nd hand first!!

@garym47n yeah there pricey from the dealer! Cheers goin to msg him now! Do you know was he around dublin? Amd how much he charged for it?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just picked one up there from a lad on adverts from oldcastle!! Really nice chap! Waited for me to get there to take it out with me so i could see what had to be done and it cost 25e loads of bmws there aswell!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts