BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling this late December 2004 (so nearly 2005) for a friend of mine.

Imola Red 320CI M-sport 2004 with genuine 56000miles, definitely one of the cleanest e46 coupes in Ireland, no marks. Was imported in 2008 from the UK with full Dealer service History and lots of receipts and original MOT certs etc.
Since Imported two owners. I own it since Jan and the car hasn’t been faulted. It is absolute immaculate inside and outside with all black leather interior and full options including all electric, Bluetooth phone business radio, declinable backseats, cruise control, full board comp, auto inside mirror, carbon trim, original carpets, emergency kit etc. Its currently on ROTA Grid Drifts with 10x18 on back axle and 8,5x18 on front, looks absolutely unique and gives it that lovely stanced looked. MV2’s also available.
I have just recently serviced the car (Oil filter, Oil change, Air filter, Fuel filter) with all original parts and also done the brakes incl. discs and pads.

If your interested please give me a call on 0861072130

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price 6550 ono. Tax till oct. nct till dec 2014. Will upload interior pics later... Black leather doors and black leather m sport bucket seats, black roof lining m sport steering wheel with controls...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts