BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

After many months of messing with the car I finally have it down to one error! the last one in INPA is "09 Ignition Circuit zk8 / head airbag (ITS) Left"

Anyone had this before? Can you get to the connection by removing the glove box to see if the connection is loose?

Also I have a load whistle off the turbo that sounds like its coming from the intercooler. Is it common for the intercooler to spring a leak or would it be more the seals? Once the engine heats up the whistle goes away.

cheers

·
cleaned out
2,783 Posts
could be a small hole in intercooler,,,, funny it goes away thou ,,,
have you an airbag light on if not ignore it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes with glovebox out you will see the yellow connector but i doubt its loose as they are well fitted and tight.As above said have you any lights on the dash,if not it may just be a shadow error that is stubborn to remove.
yip the airbag light is on. I've cleared it a few times but it always comes back. It could come back straight away or a few days later after the error is cleared.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive had errors that took ages to fully clear,had to clear them a few times before they finally went for good.But i suppose you have done that otherwise you wouldnt be posting.Maybe disconnect battery and check the yellow connection under the pillar and try wiggling the big yellow connector under the passenger seat.
will try that, cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres a screenshot of the error. The yellow connection was fine and I checked the connection on the +ive battery connection which was fine too.

Any ideas?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts