BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’m in the market for an m3 at the minute and have my eye on an E46, there only seems to be uk reg ones for sale at the minute that are fitting the brief though. Leads to the question of Vrt, has anyone VRT’d an E46 M3 recently? If so what sort of value are revenue putting on them now and how much are they charging? They have been removed from the calculator of the revenue website. Thanks in advance. P

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all, I’m in the market for an m3 at the minute and have my eye on an E46, there only seems to be uk reg ones for sale at the minute that are fitting the brief though. Leads to the question of Vrt, has anyone VRT’d an E46 M3 recently? If so what sort of value are revenue putting on them now and how much are they charging? They have been removed from the calculator of the revenue website. Thanks in advance. P

Currently in the middle of the VRT process for a 2003 manual coupe. VRT quoted € 5,555 so will be kicking off an appeals process. I expected a bill for € 6k but want to be around € 4k
Have been chatting to a handful of others who have brought one in the past few months and have heard of one person paying € 3k, another € 4.5k and a couple in between. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying, I’ve actually bought one that’s already on Irish plates so luckily have avoided this messing! They seem to have lost the run of themselves when it comes to vrt charge. Good luck with appealing it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts