BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Im looking for the Following BMW 5 Series.

520,523,525 Preference 523 or 525
E60*
2004-2007
M-Sport*
Any colour once not silver*
iDrive (Sat Nav would be nice but not needed)
Automatic
Beige/Cream Leather interior*
€10-11k

Im flexible on most things but the ones marked are must haves in the car. If anyone as advise as to which car is the better one id be happy to hear anyones opinion.

Cheers

*Must have

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I like the 1st one with teh low millage and the xenon's but the last 530i is 4k less.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the links. I really dont want to go up to a 3.0L car, id say a 2.5 is all id be willing to go up to. Do you guys think the 530's are better than 525? The 37k car looks good i actually have that bookmarked. I live in Cork so need to take a trip to dublin to view.

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
4,722 Posts
Any interest in :

• 2005 525d.
  • Factory MSport.
  • Automatic.
  • 105,000 miles with Full documented service history and every receipt contained in a folder.
  • Carbon Black
  • Black Leather
  • Heated and electric seats
  • Factory bluetooth
  • Factory Xenons
  • Genuine 19" 172M Wheels (Spyders)
  • Widescreen iDrive
  • Professional Sat Nav
  • DVD drive
  • 6CD Changer in glove box/MP3 enabled
  • Factory fitted privacy glass
  • Rear M5 style lip Spoiler

At the max of your budget though at an asking of around €11,450 ONO

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really really wanted the Cream leather but your car seems to have most things im looking for. Where are you located? Would you mind sending on some pics of the inside?

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
4,722 Posts
I really really wanted the Cream leather but your car seems to have most things im looking for. Where are you located? Would you mind sending on some pics of the inside?
Only have the one pic to hand from the phone, forgot to mention it also has the silver cude trim, front and rear PDC and the Xenon lights are adaptive lights too, so they turn the corner with you :D

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The car seems really well looked after. Where are you located? Dublin? Im from Cork.

You already know the only drawback i see with this is the interior colour but for the sake of getting a well maintained car id probably have to give up my hopes for that interior.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys,

Kceire's car is no longer for sale, so im still open to offers/suggestions. Appreciate either.

Thanks

Any interest in :

• 2005 525d.
  • Factory MSport.
  • Automatic.
  • 105,000 miles with Full documented service history and every receipt contained in a folder.
  • Carbon Black
  • Black Leather
  • Heated and electric seats
  • Factory bluetooth
  • Factory Xenons
  • Genuine 19" 172M Wheels (Spyders)
  • Widescreen iDrive
  • Professional Sat Nav
  • DVD drive
  • 6CD Changer in glove box/MP3 enabled
  • Factory fitted privacy glass
  • Rear M5 style lip Spoiler

At the max of your budget though at an asking of around €11,450 ONO

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Kceire,

Thanks for the reply I've been searching donedeal and carzone none stop and I've seen this car.Id be willing to budge on most of my requirements (especially if it was a BMW members car) but all I've ever had is silver cars, im just sick to death of them, couldn't buy that one.

Is there any other place to look for cars besides donedeal and Carzone? I've checked CBG as well but never seems to be much on that site.

I also got stung a little as i was buying a BMW 523i privately in Dublin a month back and the guy told me his car was never crashed. I got AA to check it before i went up and the report didn't come back good. I know its not a waste of money but considering i didn't buy the car it did cost me €300. So im a little weary of buying privately unless its in Munster (where my dad can check the car) or a dealer in Dublin (so i have some comeback) also if it was a member here id have no issue in buying the car as id know it was well looked after.

·
Cruise Control Always On
627 Posts
Are you buying direct? (no trade in)_ did you look at an import from the UK?
should find something with the spec you want

thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well im open to either. I have my budget straight cash but i do currently have a crappy Toyota Corolla '99, not that i imagine that the dealer would give me much for it.

My friend has suggested that, again because of getting stung before im a little hesitant about it. Could you recommend some sites, i had a brief look at Auto trader over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts