BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a sweet upgrade on their pre-LCI (pre-facelift) E60/E61 I can make a harness for the plug and play installation meaning you don't need to cut any wires and it is 100% reversible.

The harness is for pre-LCI halogen (no projector lens) to LCI halogen (with projector lens) ONLY (i.e: will not work on factory Xenon pre-LCI headlights because you need to change more stuff for that to work).

In terms of upgrades you get the projector lens in which you can drop a HID kit and get a major visibility (and looks) upgrade and also you can have proper looking angel eyes now (LED kit for max visibility). I suggest installing the AE bulbs when the headlights are out because it is much easier.

The cables are £150
(because the parts I buy are from the UK and not cheap :() and it is made from all official BMW plugs/cables/connectors.
If enough people are interested I'm sure we can do some sort of group buy.

Sold quite a few of these so far and never had anything come back.

The installation of the lights is very quick and straightforward. I can assist with that if needed and if you're around Dublin.

What do you need for the full install?

- A pair of LCI halogen headlights (cheapest is to get from UK breakers).
- A pair of my cables.
- A few torx heads.

Drop me a PM if you need more info.

A few shots of when I've installed them in my car.

Attachments

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
4,722 Posts
Fair play sd. There's a set of rear lci lights on adverts. What would I need to get them to work on my pre LCI car?

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone is looking for a sweet upgrade on their pre-LCI (pre-facelift) E60/E61 I can make a harness for the plug and play installation meaning you don't need to cut any wires and it is 100% reversible.

The harness is for pre-LCI halogen (no projector lens) to LCI halogen (with projector lens) ONLY (i.e: will not work on factory Xenon pre-LCI headlights because you need to change more stuff for that to work).

In terms of upgrades you get the projector lens in which you can drop a HID kit and get a major visibility (and looks) upgrade and also you can have proper looking angel eyes now (LED kit for max visibility). I suggest installing the AE bulbs when the headlights are out because it is much easier.

The cables are £150
(because the parts I buy are from the UK and not cheap :() and it is made from all official BMW plugs/cables/connectors.
If enough people are interested I'm sure we can do some sort of group buy.

Sold quite a few of these so far and never had anything come back.

The installation of the lights is very quick and straightforward. I can assist with that if needed and if you're around Dublin.

What do you need for the full install?

• A pair of LCI halogen headlights (cheapest is to get from UK breakers).
  • A pair of my cables.
  • A few torx heads.

Drop me a PM if you need more info.

A few shots of when I've installed them in my car.
It's 11 years past your post has the prices gone down now 😁 looking for front and back lci adapters for pre facelift

1 - 5 of 5 Posts