BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
cleaned out
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/E...owse/lighting/electrical_kit_facelift_lights/

part number,,,,61 12 0 432 110

just to update this,, you can order a retro cables with the diagram the colour right for the left hand side light,, i wired direct took about half an hour i made up new connector block ,

first i number and coloured new blocks

new blocks and wires

made up with everything labled

then just wired them direct to my old connection following the diagram :D

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
6,328 Posts
What are the heavy black lines and red line on the diagram?
Will be doing this retrofit this week for my cousin.

What resistor did you use and where did you get it?

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
6,328 Posts
I honestly cant remember do the. Passenger side headlight first cause the colours
Are the right colour there different on the d.s headlight but you.all
Figure it out bud
Ok cool. Thanks. Sure we'll have a go and see what happens.
What's the story with going wires or something? Do ya join the 3 with the line going through it in the diagram?

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
6,328 Posts
Ok done this this morning using the attached diagram.
One of the AE's was blown so we need a new one of those before we worry about resistor placement to cancel errors etc but all installed and working perfect except for the offending AE of course.

Attachments

·
E39 530D Sport
5,457 Posts
Ok done this this morning using the attached diagram.
One of the AE's was blown so we need a new one of those before we worry about resistor placement to cancel errors etc but all installed and working perfect except for the offending AE of course.
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I have a question.

I have just bought a set of Halogen LCI headlights to replace my Pre-LCI headlights.
I may be getting the original connector/Harness with the lights.

Everything on this post is related to the left light, for the right light is it the numbers that are the same or the colours ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/E...owse/lighting/electrical_kit_facelift_lights/

part number,,,,61 12 0 432 110

just to update this,, you can order a retro cables with the diagram the colour right for the left hand side light,, i wired direct took about half an hour i made up new connector block ,

first i number and coloured new blocks

new blocks and wires

made up with everything labled

then just wired them direct to my old connection following the diagram :D
Hi I see your reg is irish. Im working now on swaping headlights. Can you give me your phone number for quick call please, i need just some info

1 - 16 of 16 Posts