BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone just thought i would ask around to get a different opinion, i want to lower my e92 320d and am just wondering which to go for coilovers or just lowering springs...Somebody please help...

·
Super4 BMW
1,334 Posts
I think it all depends on budget and what you want to get out of your suspension upgrade? What size wheels are on the car? any other suspension modifications?

Hope this helps

·
cleaned out
2,783 Posts
Are you in monaghon town or the sticks I'd go for a eiabh sportline ive came rrom coilovers and im very happy with the drop on my e60

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it all depends on budget and what you want to get out of your suspension upgrade? What size wheels are on the car? any other suspension modifications?

Hope this helps
Im running on 19'' 8.5 and 9.5 zito 935 no just standard stock se suspension.. thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you in monaghon town or the sticks I'd go for a eiabh sportline ive came rrom coilovers and im very happy with the drop on my e60
In the sticks and do a right few miles every week. I had e90 on springs but didn't really like the drop was sort off uneven( to low on back a wee bit and wee bit bumpy)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts