BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Professional Idiot
506 Posts
My hat goes off to eireplates. Ordered them on a wednesday, were here thursday and were everything I hoped they would be. Thanks guys :D

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Got a txt too say my plates are here already, only ordered like yesterday, cant wait ta see them, thanks a mill

·
Random Hero
917 Posts
Got some plates off them the week before last. Initial issue with spacing.. sent an e-mail and got a text from Trevor within an hour.. This was 8 at night!!

No problem in the end.. great customer service and plates look great!!:D

·
530D sweeet
203 Posts
Big thanks to Eire plates

I want to say big thanks to Trevor at Eire Plates.. got my German style plates+surrounds! Everything is 100% !!! and excellent service
picture will follow.... :p :p :p

Thanks a mil Trevor!:)

·
Registered
779 Posts
:D Got my plates from Trevor . Arrived the tuesday after the bank holiday well packaged and on time. Cheers Trevor:D

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Show plates arrived and 100% to deal with

Cheers Trevor!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I think they employ a psychic medium there, ordered plates sunday morning online a few weeks ago and they arrived on monday....how is this possible?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Ordered my plates on Wednesday evening and there they were waiting for me when I got home today:D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Got back from the dentist this evening to a nice brown package containing some nice surrounds. Cheers Trevor:D Fast and efficiant as usual

1 - 20 of 72 Posts