BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

If you'd like to call and discuss your number plates requirements then you can now call us on

087 9767031

Leave a message and we'll call you back if we don't answer

We can also be got by email at

orders{a}eireplates.com

·
Registered
120 Posts
Must say fair play to Trevor, well on the ball, made the order on the Tues night, plates arrived today:D :D . opened the pack to find the currier must have been using them as a bottle opener, paint on edges was cracked and plate bent. Sent off an emial to trevor, reply withn a half hour. The man is delivering a top notch service, highly recommend!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
promo codes

just going to order plates,surrounds and fixing kit, disc holder also and was wondering if there was any promo codes for members this month,, every euro helps haha,, luving the layout for ordering on eireplates it makes it nice and easy for this old man lol thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah sure we'll throw you the tax disc holder in free for good luck. Cheers.

When you are ordering tell me what colour you want.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Cheers
I was going to order them online in next hour or so, cheers for the disc holder will i leave that off the order form? or include it as it will show up in shopping basket id be wanting a 3 disc holder in black. thanks again.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ordered them and left note in comment section about disc holder thanks again,, whats the approx waiting time,im in Dublin? have a nice day

·
520d MSport
95 Posts
Ordered surrounds on Friday, all confirmation emails received very promptly.. Hope to see them through my door on Tuesday. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Ordered a set of plates this evening but made a slight mistake with order and sent a query in relation to cost of the pair of plates but know you will sort it out:):):):)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts