BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>Eisenmann Group Buy through www.Eisenmann.co.uk</center>

We've been in touch with Roy at Eisenmann.co.uk, and he's offering a fantastic deal for us if we can get 4 or more purchases.

There'll be a 20% discount off the prices on the site, which amounts to a huge saving. If you're keen on buying, stick your name down on this post.

Thanks

Ken

<center>EDIT!!</center>

If the Eisenmann doesn't take your fancy, there is 15% off Supersprint exhausts and 12.5% off AA ones. Still need at least 4 in total though.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might be actually going for the AA exhaust - but will decide this evening. If I'm getting the Eisenmann, I'll be going for round twin 70mm with the soundpipes...

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As far as I know - all E46's exhaust need the clamp - none are bolt on. Its recommended to weld it after its clamped down though.

AA looks so sweet though - and no one else will have one!! :D

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have only heard sound clips - sounds loud under full acceleration, want to hear what its like at idle...

Might go for the supersprint as well though - having all these options is a big problem for me :)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Hi Ken, Any more news on the group buy for Eisemann ?
Would be interested if it is going ahead.

BTW : your old headlamp looks well on my car now

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think we have the numbers for the group buy now, Richie in Pro-Parts is getting one for his Evo - but we're just hanging on a few weeks. (almost everyone involved has had unexpected purchases this month) But its still on!!

Glad to hear the headlights went on ok!! The rest of the car sorted?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Yep ! All damage sorted thanks, it's never the same though is it ? Need to get wheels refurbed next, but also have exhaust on shopping list, don't want to miss out on the discount you're getting. How do we proceed from here ?
If I spend enough on it I'll keep it, otherwise I'll be shopping for something far more expensive and the builder would not want to be seeing me spending my money elsewhere........

E36 M3 Saloon

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Hi Ken, I am too as long as it's Eisenmann. For E36 3.0 M3. Getting confused if this is for Supersprint or Eisenmann. ???

1 - 20 of 178 Posts