BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

AutoRemap is proud to announce we are the official Evolve Automotive Dealer in the Ireland!

Evolve Automotive are an internationally operating tuning company delivering performance upgrades for European sports cars such as Aston Martin, BMW, Mini, Bentley, Mercedes AMG, Ferrari, Porsche, Range Rover and VAG.

Their aim is simple - to bring engineered performance upgrades to like minded enthusiasts that are not exaggerated in their power claims. Evolve is an engine performance enhancing company utilising the latest in diagnostics equipment enabling them to deliver first class performance upgrades. Evolves upgrades are extensively tested both on road and dyno to create not only the safest levels of performance but also those that more importantly offer enhanced on road drivability.

Their continuous upgrade programme has made them very well known to be amongst the first on the market to tune the latest cars with remaps and tuning products.

Evolve ECU upgrades are developed in house utilising 100's of hours of dyno and road testing to ensure the best performance whilst retaining reliability after tuning your car.

Evolve performance parts range has grown to include exhaust manifolds, exhaust systems, intercoolers and carbon fibre intakes. Their robust development and testing procedure ensures that by choosing Evolve hardware the customer is maximising the potential of their vehicle.

We will have the ability to offer all evolve products and be able to Evolve remap in house!

All details of Evolve's products and services can be found here

For any questions or pricing on our Evolve tuning products and alpha-n remaps contact us

Martin

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Well done Martin!

Temptation to spend more money on my M5 begins;)

Reactions: AutoRemap

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers lads, it will be a big saving for anyone wanting Evolve's work done in Ireland.

Well done - Is there much that can be done with the M54 engines? Mines on an e39, 2.5l.
Sorry not much point in remapping this car just to small of gains for the money

·
Registered
347 Posts
Would you know if the e39 M5 headers they make do fit the 840i by any chance? I am hoping to gain 30-40HP along with a remap, realistic?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Would you know if the e39 M5 headers they make do fit the 840i by any chance? I am hoping to gain 30-40HP along with a remap, realistic?
I spoke to Sal (albeit very briefly) about mods for my Alpina and he said the following

1. M5 headers
2. Cold air intake
3. Custom map
4. Quaife LSD

in that order.

Given that the base engine in yr 840 is the same as mine then i'd suggest headers should work. Add in the cold air intake and a custom remap and youre cooking. Youll prolly need a rolling road for the remap though as its not an S62.

Nick

PS Nice one Martin.... :)

·
Cruise Control Always On
627 Posts
onwards and upwards. best of luck with it.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,788 Posts
Congrats Martin, great move!

Have seen a lot of there products up front and have to say there top notch. Can't wait to see there new line of s/c kits coming out soon!

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I spoke to Sal (albeit very briefly) about mods for my Alpina and he said the following

1. M5 headers
2. Cold air intake
3. Custom map
4. Quaife LSD

in that order.

Given that the base engine in yr 840 is the same as mine then i'd suggest headers should work. Add in the cold air intake and a custom remap and youre cooking. Youll prolly need a rolling road for the remap though as its not an S62.

Nick

PS Nice one Martin.... :)
I know the manifold are similar where they connect to the block but not sure about the rest of it down to the cats. I did put it to Imran and he says not on the 840i. I do see where it would work on Nick's car mind you as they are both e39's v8's

Martin can you give me a price to remap the mini....
Pm'd you there for more details

Good luck with it Martin will give u a ring ref mini
No problem Ronan

Congrats Martin!

sounds like a match made in heaven:D

Any interesteing maps/exhausts available for the CSL?
Barry here you go, if you are looking for anything in particular let me know and I will price it up for you

Ecu Remaps

Exhaust

Congrats Martin, great move!

Have seen a lot of there products up front and have to say there top notch. Can't wait to see there new line of s/c kits coming out soon!
Thanks Conor, yeah they have some great products and cant wait to try out a few myself;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Purely by fluke I was talking to Evolve and they told me about auto remap was " in the process" of becoming an agent. You mention you "will have" evolve maps etc- when does this come into effect? Good news as I was considering their remote solution .... Wi ll you be publishing pricing.....group buys etc......

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Purely by fluke I was talking to Evolve and they told me about auto remap was " in the process" of becoming an agent. You mention you "will have" evolve maps etc- when does this come into effect? Good news as I was considering their remote solution .... Wi ll you be publishing pricing.....group buys etc......

Thanks
I am "now" offering them, if you want the car done give me a call to book it in but I am booked out until mid next week for remaps (Evolve tuning is only one part of my business), also if you want prices let me know what you want and I will send you a quote.

Martin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts