BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Played a bit of this the other day..Its the first Far Cry ive played and its pretty decent..You can pretty much do what you want in the game.Running down bulls in a jeep is much fun :D

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear they both still wear X-worx and eclipse jeans to keep it retro.

this thread has gone to shit already :D :D

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
With the buttons with RTE1 & RTE2 written on them :D

I've heard Bart and Topaz talk about how they were too cool for Ataris. They were down "the pictures" spending their shillings watching Tron instead:

Great movie.... Of course they made a shite remake. Geoff you were the one selling us cadet coke at the pictures

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah its defo worth it Ger.i saw it in xtra vision the other day for 26 quid on sale.
Dont mind these douche bags spamming my thread :D

·
#1 Fair City Fan
2,477 Posts
Excellent game i finished all the missions a few weeks ago, waiting for the new grand theft auto now
Bought it 2 days ago, serious action in it but I am getting sick of being munched on by tigers and pecked to death by those lanky blue birds. Some serious fun hunting the bad guys though :)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bought it 2 days ago, serious action in it but I am getting sick of being munched on by tigers and pecked to death by those lanky blue birds. Some serious fun hunting the bad guys though :)
Strung out on this the past few nights..Cant wait to get stuck into it tonight.Far enough into it now.The missions in the tombs are great.

Cant wait for GTA though :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts