BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Forza 4 is out a while but it's still the best racing game to date and since the weather is pony I tought we'd have a bit of in house competition.

Quickest M car on the top gear track.
No modification allowed and screen shots of the time and performance points of the car your using will serve as proof of your lap time.
We'll stick to doing flying laps as it saves starting your session after every lap.
No tcs
No racing line

Best of luck I'm off to do a lap.
The winner gets a €300 hmv voucher

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ill have a shot later after the lil one goes to bed and I get some tv controll back

Reactions: joey

·
Registered
936 Posts
Wasn't that impressed with the f10 so got bored and started drifting!! Can get goo drift score in it though

·
Sideways
225 Posts
Im in!! Il have a go in a bit!!

Im more of a drifter on it(ud never think) but i like a bit of grip too! Add me anyone for some lol's :) Chuckg84

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got dragged out earlier and never got to set a lap from what I remember tough the e46 e39 and z4m are very handy on that track.

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
E92 M3 -1.22.884.
Think I can a low 1.21 just need to hook a good lap up

Attachments

·
!"£$%^&*
850 Posts
That's quick! I havn't ever really played top gear and I can't get to grips with the first corner at all it's very tough. I'll have another go though.

Any takers for the nurburgring fastest lap in one of the r3 or upwards cars?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ohh I like the ring one but its very hard unless ya state a car manufacturer and class limit!! Ie BMW and class s or r3??? Have done it in subarus for another forum just can't find any of the pics of times

·
Registered
936 Posts
This was a class imprezza not sure which one.. With just brake markers on for the ring

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358818020.946403.jpg

And here's my top drift score for silverstone full track ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358818058.131393.jpg

And here's my drift car of choice.. I found most of the BMs needed 2 much power to drift proper and then were 2 hard to controll..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358818125.567259.jpg

·
Registered
936 Posts
Jeez I must have tried most challenges here's one of my efforts at Kia ceed top gear lap!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358818240.492472.jpg

·
Registered
936 Posts
So we gonna say must be BMW and must be r3 or lower???

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's cool I'll give that a go after work

1 - 20 of 27 Posts