BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Never heard of Braemor motors, always thought Belgard where the first ever porker dealer in ROI.

Cool pics Mac :cool:
Braemor were out in Churchtown. They'd have the odd 911 in the showroom. Belgard had it in the Celtic tiger years.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Ah Conor :D

Anorak on :D

Braemor was the same man as Belgard, he actually offered me a job years ago. The red targa 911 was his car.

930XZD was owned by McCormack McNaughton, a 930 turbo. Loved that when I was a kid.

The creme Aston was owned by a builder who later got it resprayed a purply blue. He had another one too.

That's the NSX we discussed the other day that mr lotto bought. I remember seeing that 2 door Volvo a lot, thought it was cool.

Love the pics.

The red

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
807 Posts
only an Italian company could get away with naming their car "4 door" and have people dribble out the name....:love:

·
Chuck Norris's Nemesis
965 Posts
I've a funny feeling that made its way to the UK eventually but has been back on Irish shores for a few years now (still on its UK plates). Next door neighbour has it now - still looks great....:smile:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
That looks like Lad Lane. I'm guessing that the cars are from Crosby's, housed in a mews site along the lane, was a bit of an Aladdin's Cave of nice stuff back in the '70's/'80's. I remember going looking at some stuff there on a few occasions with my eldest brother. Can't remember what but I know he bought a car or two there back in the day.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts