BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I would also like to be shown how to get my membership number. Cheeky I know :)

If there is an easier way I'm all ears - but thanks in advance anyway!!

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
I would also like to be shown how to get my membership number. Cheeky I know :)

If there is an easier way I'm all ears - but thanks in advance anyway!!
pm one of the mods and send €20 via pay-pal..!!! :D

joking about the pay-pal bit..:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Pics of the car or it didnt happen :D:D
theres some of it in the members cars section i only had it out once last year due to a busy year and drive,n the e46 mostly when i wasnt in the van, im going to either sell it this year or drive it more, when i have it out again and shined up i must take some decent pics;)

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
@ Bulmers: Don't sell it before Blarney ;)

What's the mileage limit on your policy if you don't mind me asking?

·
bridgetmary
15 Posts
I am wondering if the quotation which you got is really a bargain, I have four vintage cars insured with FBD without any restrictions (5,000 Miles max) engine size for any car is not specified, complete comprahensive cover on all cars, drivers over 25 with full licence no need to have own insurance, which makes it simple when deciding to allocate cars to drivers for runs.
I would like to know if it is possible to get a list of dates and locations of classic car meets in Ireland for 2012, perhaps some member may be able to help Joe.

·
satumashirt611
903 Posts
I am wondering if the quotation which you got is really a bargain, I have four vintage cars insured with FBD without any restrictions (5,000 Miles max) engine size for any car is not specified, complete comprahensive cover on all cars, drivers over 25 with full licence no need to have own insurance, which makes it simple when deciding to allocate cars to drivers for runs.
I would like to know if it is possible to get a list of dates and locations of classic car meets in Ireland for 2012, perhaps some member may be able to help Joe.
how much you paying for that policy?

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
spoke to a very helpful lady called Dervla today...... sorted in a few min €263 fullycomp..on e30 325i :)

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Is that standalone or as a second car? What mileage allowance?
i have a focus insured with axa but all she wanted was proof of no clames cert 5 years. for new policy with them, she advised me to start off with a 2000m allowance and if i need to increase to 4000 just give her a quick buzz and pay 30€ extra over the phone, includes breakdown and windscreen fully comp...

61 - 80 of 110 Posts