BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Cant someone help me with my member number ? :confused:
pm ken he sent me mine....:)

now a little up date i was going to go with first ireland and axa who im with beat them by €45 with the same fully comp and a milage limit of 3,500 first irelands limit was 2,000 miles with the price they quoted.... i just chanced axa i have a car with them, and they only cover cars 25 years old my yoke is 23years old... so they took it on not to let the business slip away.. also axa never even asked me for my member no... i just told them i was a member on here.... so shop around....:)

e30 time is it..??? do tell:D

·
E39 530D Sport
4,835 Posts
Thanks Jimmy

The woman's insurance is cheap as chips anyway so she might just transfer her ins over and with me as a named driver and no mileage limit. Not much difference price wise.
We will have to do that for a few weeks anyway.

Sent ya a mail on FB already Jimmy ;)

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Thanks Jimmy

The woman's insurance is cheap as chips anyway so she might just transfer her ins over and with me as a named driver and no mileage limit. Not much difference price wise.
We will have to do that for a few weeks anyway.

Sent ya a mail on FB already Jimmy ;)
well i better rev up and head over to face book then.....;) fair play.... im saying nothing..!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
With these 4000mile limited policies. How do they know if you have done more than 4000miles? When I got my policy they never asked my current mileage for the e30.

·
Registered
704 Posts
With these 4000mile limited policies. How do they know if you have done more than 4000miles? When I got my policy they never asked my current mileage for the e30.
They haven't a clue and in the three years i was with them i dont think they give a shi*e either..

·
Registered
542 Posts
When I signed ny policy with them this year they got me to sign a declaration of mileage.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I presume if they really wanted to check they could look at NCT mileage. It is Carole Nash I am with and they didnt ask about mileage or anything, they just said I can only do 4000.

·
BMW new guy
1,185 Posts
Could somebody send me my Club membership number Please. Thanks in advance lads.
Looking for the same.

First Ireland rang me this morning and mentioned being apart of a club helps with classic policies.

Ended up coming across this thread.

Seached my UserCP but no joy

Where to find the membership number?

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Looking for the same.

First Ireland rang me this morning and mentioned being apart of a club helps with classic policies.

Ended up coming across this thread.

Seached my UserCP but no joy

Where to find the membership number?
Yours is 5727.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi could someone also get me my membership number please.

€293 for the year with a e36 m3 saloon and a 1980 landcruiser this is the second year with the same price. if only the government would do something about the tax on the m3 ???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not offering Classic Policies anymore for 15 Years

Called First Ireland earlier in the week and they said they stopped offering Classic Insurance on 15 years in 2016.
Any one any suggestions on alternatives?
Thanks, J.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts