BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
This might sound silly to some but its a good and one of the safest ways of betting..

I bet with betfair and start off with €50 and only back odds of about 1/10.. So its starts off slow at only making €5 but what you do is keep accumulating the money and putting the whole pot on the bet..

So the bet i do is for over 0.5 goals to be scored in a game, so all i need is either team to score and the bet is up..

Its important just to stick to soccer you know, i only bet on maybe 5 or 6 different leagues and there is a brillant thing on betfair called "Head to Head" and it gives you all the stats and how the teams have score in their last 10 games...

Here is how quickly €200 can accumulate, after 10 bets you would have €400 profit and thats at odds of 1.07 and you would usually get 1.1 if you waited for a few mins after kickoff..

Im not hugely into betting and this is all the betting i would do and maybe have 2 or 3 bets a day where there is soccer on and very seldom have i backed a 0-0 draw... I have been doing it only a few monts but am making good return...

My rule is if its 0-0 after 75 minutes i cash out so i dont lose my whole pot and start again..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Also forgot to mention the number 1 rule is DISCIPLINE!!!! If you start betting on leagues and matches ya sont have a clue of you will get caught out..

If you can discipline yourself you will make money from this method, what i do is usually cash out at €300 or €500 depending what i have my eye on buying at the time.. :):)

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh I hear ya..I might research and start when the football returns.time wise, On average for yourself if your betting conservately would you see a return quickish ?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
A good week with a lot of soccer on would get ya €500 profit and thats leaving €100 in to start again...

If you have €100 in and do 3 bets a day for a week and they all come up you will make a profit of about €450...

When i was doing this at the start i was not disciplined and putting on silly bets but if you take your time and study the form of the games you will make returns..

Remember your backing 1/10 each time so the odds are on your site BUT it can still go wrong... They say 1 in 30 1/10 shots lose so at some stage you obviously will have a 0-0.. A couple weeks ago i back 2 in a row :mad::mad:

Not a great time to start doing this as the season is nearly over but just keep an eye on your Soccer Score App and you will get an idea..

Another tip use your bank card to sign up but dont put money in straight from your account, not a good idea to have Betfair on your account so use Paypal or something called a Paysafe Card which you can buy from a credit machine in most corner shops..

And Good Luck..

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks buddy. I'm not into football at all but I have a good friend who is. One of them people who simply knows everything about it :) I sent this to him and he likes it, only thing and it's natural I Spose is because the outlay is quite large that it could go wrong quick, I know 50 ain't massive but yes discipline is key. We never bet with cash we don't have etc, hell I've been out in Vegas and didn't bet and I was drunk !!! I wouldn't bet on non league but I will look into this for the start of the season. Ill buy ya a nice xmass present if we do well ;)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Just so ya know i know very little about soccer but my mates were using this method and it passes the time in work and i was making money..

I use the Head to Head on betfair, its just a button under where the teams are made and it has some great stats..

Ya let me know if ya start it and how ya get on.. I have had 2 bets up since i put up the first post.. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

·
Registered
120 Posts
There's a few lads on Facebook run a similar method and give a tip for the bet every day, tried it a few times myself and mucked up by doing my own bets and getting greedy.!

Will be at it again come the new season though :)

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
4,722 Posts
Gona start doing something small meself.
Just got a €30 voucher code for bet365 so opened an account and its just sitting there.

I don't know how to bet, I still ask the girls behind the desk what's the tax on that bet! And in the words of Lisa Simpson, "why can't I bet on everybody having a good time"

Anyway, anybody familiar with bet365 and got any tips?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just threw money into an account there now aswel to pass some time.!

Anyone have any tips on a game to back over 0.5 goals.? With minimum odds of 1/10

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
I can't imagine tonight's match with Celtic and AC Milan ending scoreless.
I'd do Milan -3 they will batter Celtic. 1 because Milan are at home and 2 Celtic are the worst team in the completion by far.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts