Selling my E92 M3, I have owned the car for the past 6 years, my daily until last year, and will be sorry to see it go. Star of the show is the engine, last of the naturally aspirated BMW M cars. 414 bhp @ 8300rpm and sounds great. Details below, PM if you need more info.
- White with Black Carbon Fibre Roof
- V8 Manual, 414bhp @ 8300rpm
- 68,500 miles
- NCT November 2019, Tax September 2018
- Pre-2008 tax, cheaper than CO2 based system
- Black nappa leather
- EDC (adjustable suspension, rare option on Irish cars)
- Professional Satellite Navigation
- Heated front seats
- Automatic lights & wipers
- Upgraded speakers
- Reversing sensors, Cruise control etc.
- Full service history - 1068 Miles, 15K, 28K, 36K, 44K, 51K, 60K, 66K. Receipts available for all services/work done in the past 6 years
- Last service in March 18 @ 66K, including spark plugs
- Brake disks and pads recently changed
- 2 x Throttle actuators replaced (common M3 fault).
- Michelin pilot super sports front/Pilot sport 4s rear.
- Cleaned and under sealed in 2017
- Hand washed only while in my ownership
49.3 KB Views: 355
42.3 KB Views: 341
36.8 KB Views: 341
30.2 KB Views: 337
39 KB Views: 342