BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got stuff from this site as the stuff seems excellent http://www.leatherz.com/ could be my next little spending project

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thinking the same thing myself and they do a package if buying both together and you save $10 but if a few of us were interested we could save on shipping also

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Mike tastey stuff alright which bits would you be thinking of getting, love teh Alcantara Shift boot and handbrake boot(bundle buy)must check for right hand drive compatability but if enough of us were interested i'm sure we could get an even better price and be looked after etc

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
A few guys from the M5Board has bought stuff and say they are pretty good quality. You can get some pretty crazy colours as well.

Black Kidney Grills
CCFL Angel Eyes
Custom Aluminium Pedals
Stoptech Stage 1 Upgrade
Active Autowerke CAI

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice one Ken especially if we get a group buy and they cater for right hand drive

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you going to let us in on what you like or are you going to let us wait till the finished project hits the road

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice one alright

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any news from the USA yet Ken

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still no response from across the pond

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Andy Maddux from Leatherz.com was in touch - hes currently trying to source RHD versions of stiock, and will be in touch to let us know how he gets on... this shouldn't effect any stuff thats isn;t 'side' specific though, so I'll ask him what the story is with those!!

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice one and if we get a group buy together maybe a discount etc

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
I presume they will also be able to match the leather colours , as the ones on the site, were not exact matchs.

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Some very nice neat touches there but a tad pricey on the leather/alcantara costs including the shipping and taxes aswell on top.Tehre are some excellent guys in the uk who can make those bits up for less to as high a standard.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts