BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

For that extra touch

3K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  richie_rvf 
#1 ·
Has anybody got stuff from this site as the stuff seems excellent http://www.leatherz.com/ could be my next little spending project

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Yeah thinking the same thing myself and they do a package if buying both together and you save $10 but if a few of us were interested we could save on shipping also

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Yeah Mike tastey stuff alright which bits would you be thinking of getting, love teh Alcantara Shift boot and handbrake boot(bundle buy)must check for right hand drive compatability but if enough of us were interested i'm sure we could get an even better price and be looked after etc

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Nice one Ken especially if we get a group buy and they cater for right hand drive

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Are you going to let us in on what you like or are you going to let us wait till the finished project hits the road

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Ken did these guys ever get back to you on costs etc and if they would do us a deal on a Group Buy???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.