BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

For that extra touch

3K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  richie_rvf 
#1 ·
Has anybody got stuff from this site as the stuff seems excellent http://www.leatherz.com/ could be my next little spending project

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah thinking the same thing myself and they do a package if buying both together and you save $10 but if a few of us were interested we could save on shipping also

#5 ·
Yeah Mike tastey stuff alright which bits would you be thinking of getting, love teh Alcantara Shift boot and handbrake boot(bundle buy)must check for right hand drive compatability but if enough of us were interested i'm sure we could get an even better price and be looked after etc

#7 ·
A few guys from the M5Board has bought stuff and say they are pretty good quality. You can get some pretty crazy colours as well.

Black Kidney Grills
CCFL Angel Eyes
Custom Aluminium Pedals
Stoptech Stage 1 Upgrade
Active Autowerke CAI

#22 ·
Ill have a look around, I am getting work done over christmas period and will let people know the level of quality before I recommend anoyone although from my vw days MJ interiors are excellent but I havent a clue on his pricing anymore as he was starting out when I was into veedubs and was very competitive

#26 ·
Anyone know of any other suppliers?

My gear gaitor is starting to split, very small, the kind that I would notice but nobody else, know what I mean?

So, I was going to change both the gear and hand-brake gaitors, seeing as how I changed the interior it makes sense.

I don't want to go anywhere near Duffys - bad experience!!

Would I be best contacting people like fabdirect??

Any help/suggestions very much appreciated,

Rich.

richie_rvf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.