BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its out this month what do ye think will it be better than forza 3 i really hope they did't mess with the way the cars handled cos i think it was perfect should be a cracker of a game..

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Demo is out today on XBL. Just played it for 2 mins, handling seems weird but i'll wait to fully decide on it when i get a decent go of it.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
It'll do welll to improve on the last but sure they havent failed yet huh.:)

Just downloading the demo at the moment.

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
I hope they've just improved on no.3 because its pretty perfect to begin with I love the sound it's spot on.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
It seemed a bit weird to handle, especially the Ferrari. Dunno if its because it just new or if its completely different but i didnt find it to be as natural as driving in Forza 3.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
i like it had the new m5 out for a spin with the traction off pretty cool although it loves to slide :D the attention to detail in the game is very good just got beat by the brother though on lap times :mad:

·
1,732 Posts
Just played the demo and it f€@kin rules the sound of the Ferrari italia is immense. It's a must for any car fan

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah out on the 14th. That pic looks like Silverstone too, an fantastic drifting track in Forza 3 with an M3 CSL. :D

·
1,732 Posts
What car pack is the csl in. I couldn't find which one to download

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

theres a forza 4 thread already lad but either way its gonna be epic looking forword to geting my hands on a copy 2moro

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ohh what a game courier delivered it today..... Great game so far

1 - 20 of 73 Posts