BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Good idea Richie.

I still have the origonal wheels at home, I might swapthem over for a picture.

I have my car about as long as you have yours, you have been significantly more busy that me!!

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Nice car Vickers!

I love that kit, I had a 93 320i that looked very similar, absolutely loved it, it was the reason that I got hooked!!

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
lose the M3 badge vickers lol personal taste but Im not a fan of M3 badges on non m3's. M badges yes M3 no. Sorry personal taste

·
Registered
295 Posts
I know , I'm afraid it'll tear off some of the paint , i think the ///M is meant to be thereis meant to be there and the 3 was added by the person that owned it before me, as it is an M-tech (i am open to correction on this )
and the 3 was added by the person that owned it before me, as it is an M-tech (i am open to correction on this )

M-Tech 318is coupe

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Apply a small bit of heat - i.e with a hairdrier, to the 3 badge, it'll come off very easily then - use a credit card to lever it off if needs be. A bit of tar remover will get rid of any gunk left over!!

Have done it several times - has never damaged the paintwork!

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
your right you have the m tech kit just as mine has although it must have been an option as mine didnt have m sport badges?!

·
Nev
136 Posts
an easier way of removing the badge is to use dental floss and just gently run the floss between the number and body nice and easy and as kdevitt says just clean it up then

·
Registered
454 Posts
Before

After...????????????????? whatever Richie wants I guess ;)

The Eibachs are on order at least so I can post an update when shes been lowered a tad.

·
Registered
295 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kdevitt

Apply a small bit of heat - i.e with a hairdrier, to the 3 badge, it'll come off very easily then - use a credit card to lever it off if needs be. A bit of tar remover will get rid of any gunk left over!!

Have done it several times - has never damaged the paintwork!

Cheers wll try that during the week

M-Tech 318is coupe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts