·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who you fancy lads

·
............... .
243 Posts
Froch for me too.... I think Groves had his chance 1st time out... Think it was a justifiable stoppage last fight... Froch to stop him in Rd 7... Thats what my small wager is on anyway...looking forward to it... Some potentially good fights on beforehand too... Kevin Mitchells fight i believe will be the pick of the bunch....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its too hard to call.theres no doubt that froch was nowhere near his best for the first fight and he got caught out thinking groves was no match.but if he is prepared this time groves has probably upped his game too since so it could be a good fight.

i said groves in the first fight so im gonna say groves again because i want him to win but in reality i can see froch getting the win.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I remember groves been booed into the ring last time..wont happen tonight..neither one of them thought they would be having a rematch in front of 80 thousand people..frotch prob retire after this.

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ref stopped am that de gale fight way too early.
I hope groves does him.

·
............... .
243 Posts
Mmm i don't think so... Its boxing not UFC... He had no answer to anything Degale hit him with.... He looked like his reputation and hype exceeded his boxing skills... But like any sport boxing creates opinions and debate among fans....

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Groves 7-9th round.

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bollox anyway

·
Registered
989 Posts
Had my money on frotch, but thought there might be an upset,
Not too many great names out there anymore I think?
Pipeline is looking a bit bare IMO
Remember when there was wall to wall big names in most weights...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts