BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Thinking of changing Mike its a lovelee car and I love the seats in it but have not driven one so can't say how it drives or feels on the open road

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I think its gorgeous - its supposed to be a real return to form for the GTi... for the price and spec, I'd have it over any of the non 6 pot BMW's available... and all 1 series :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Speaking of 1 series...M&G are gettin a 130i M-kit with all the options ticked. You will not believe the price....€74,000!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Can't wait to take it for a test spin at night on the M50 and surrounding roads

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Not sure on the new Golf GTI. Seats look well comfortable, but the front bumper has too much black plastic. Saw one recently for 32K, obviously 2nd hand. Also is the most popular stolen car in Dublin.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
I thought the Honda Integra was the most stolen car...

Black Kidney Grills
CCFL Angel Eyes
Custom Aluminium Pedals
Stoptech Stage 1 Upgrade
Active Autowerke CAI

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Yup in America, the Integra is up there every year. But for 2005, the most stolen car in Dublin was the latest GTi AFAIK 3 were taken in one night just before the summer. But all 3 had trackers :)

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Golf should really buck up on security if that is the case. I think all mordern cars should be very secure, of course there is always a way to steal them but it is the case that a new car is the most stolen tells you that twits are getting intothem and driving off very easily. Either that or people are getting keys stolen.

Black Kidney Grills
CCFL Angel Eyes
Custom Aluminium Pedals
Stoptech Stage 1 Upgrade
Active Autowerke CAI

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Robbie, I'm frying other fish at the moment. .hehe but not in the car arena :-(
Although looking at the other forum looks like a fair amount are selling there cars.

Mike H.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts