BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who is a member of E90 post will probably have noticed that a number of very successful group buys for 313 reps. The feedback from the members in the UK has been very good.

I've been speaking to Chris from CMwheels the supplier of the wheels for the UK GB and he's said that he'll do a group buy at €580 delivered.

At this stage I'm just testing the water to see if there would be any interest in the wheels? Also available in black/machine face.

If anyone wants more information then let me know. There are various reviews available on the e90post and I've only seen positive reaction from members.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should try price with Richie in Pro Parts keep the business Irish aswell and his prices are very good ;)
The guy selling the wheels is actually Irish, well Northern Irish.

I'll talk to Richie and get a price too.

Cheers.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't say Replica around here or you'll get banned:D....
:D I know!

I don't really get it considering the quality of most BMW wheels. The 225's are ridiculous!

Two of the wheels were replaced before I got the car and I've had two replaced since I got the car!

The price of 313 BMW performance wheels is just unreal! It's just a pity the 4 wheels didn't need to be done at the one time and I could have done a deal with BMW.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I assume you know what you're getting into with a polished finished in Ireland! With the amount of wet days the water will start to blemish the finish in no time.

Are these trusted good quality?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I assume you know what you're getting into with a polished finished in Ireland! With the amount of wet days the water will start to blemish the finish in no time.

Are these trusted good quality?
Yes they are trusted quality. The lads over on E90post are big fans of these reps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts