BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'm putting off buying it until the weekend because I have a few things to finish on the car first :p
That was my plan too to hold off until next week as I've a few things to do and must get my drift car ready for the weekend but I thought... "Ah, I'll get it and just play a little bit of it and see what its like" yesterday evening.

Got home around 8 or 9 and was up until 3 in the morning lol.

Haven't much done yet obviously as was just looking around for most of it and only 5 or 6 missions done but the detail and shear size of the game is crazy!

·
Keep it clean
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No.... Nor toy cars or comic books
I own an M3, I also own a PS3 and an Xbox 360. I enjoy many forms of entertainment from books to movies to comics to games.

I have travelled to world on my own and old enough to remember Houghtons Goal against Shilton.

Does playing GTA make me a child ?

Stick it up your jacksey Bart. Right up there.

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
I own an M3, I also own a PS3 and an Xbox 360. I enjoy many forms of entertainment from books to movies to comics to games.

I have travelled to world on my own and old enough to remember Houghtons Goal against Shilton.

Jaysus.........

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
Ill get it in a few weeks. Just wait until people get sick of it and the used copies hit eBay thick and fast.

Reactions: Bart

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ill get it in a few weeks. Just wait until people get sick of it and the used copies hit eBay thick and fast.
Have you seen the Online mode for it, i think you will need to wait for a loooong time!

As for games and age GTA5 is 18+
i have kid , wife, 38h job, my BMW and a 1200 gaming PC, you just need to moderate it and know when to do what.

Its 2013 i was thinking people drop that thinking. Funny part is when you ask nongamer what he did last evening he will say " Oo there was this movie on TV that i seen 20+ times and i watch that just because there was nothing else," and me as a games had the blast in BF3 with friends online or any game.

O and then people say " You have to go out and socialize" ... well not in mid week after 10h work i have weekends for friends and beer and BBQ.
I really hope soon this stereotype will be gone.

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
You'll always get plenty of people who won't like it and want to sell it on. I've had 3 of my mates complain that driving the cars in the game is shit. I haven't played it so i don't know what they're on about

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts

Cop on billy brag.... It was a joke you fool and that comment does prove your a child.

·
E39 530D Sport
4,835 Posts
Grand Theft Auto V is the most expensively-assembled video game in history, with a budget clocking up to an eye-watering $265 million.

However, the game is predicted to make $1.57 billion in just one year.

Although games with a budget of around $100 million aren’t exactly unheard of, the $265 million it cost to make GTA V means the crime epic has double the budget of 2008 predecessor GTA IV.

A number of films hover around the same mark, but the only flick that cost more to make than GTA V is Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End in 2007.

Despite the mindbogglingly-huge investment, Rockstar’s latest venture is expected to generate sales of £1 billion ($1.57 billion).

The size of the game’s budget makes it a lot easier to understand why GTA V is going to be bigger in scale than the previous two titles in the popular series and Red Dead Redemption combined.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts