BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right bored in work so decided i want to drop the car..Am i right in saying H&R springs would give a lower drop than eibachs?? If so wheres the best/cheapest place to get supplied and fitted asap :D

thank you.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eibach sportline will give a fairly low drop too, but afaik you'll have to get new
shocks too as stock ones wont last long
I just put two brand new shocks in the front two weeks ago..Backs are fine as far as i know..If they dont last long il replace them if need be.

Any idea who supply and fit?

edited,

Are you saying even new standard new shocks wont last long with springs?

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
We can get you Eibach springs, €185 for the ProKit or €190 for the Sportline. Delivery by courier would be €15 extra if needed.

Is yours a manual?

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Eibach sportline will give a fairly low drop too, but afaik you'll have to get new
shocks too as stock ones wont last long
Don I fitted H&R's to my old 323ci with standard shock and never had a
problem in the 2 yearsw after fitting them and I know the fellow that has the car now and the oem shock are still in the car.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We can get you Eibach springs, €185 for the ProKit or €190 for the Sportline. Delivery by courier would be €15 extra if needed.

Is yours a manual?
Yeah its a manual mate..Do you supply and fit? Or just supply?

what springs give more drop out of the two?

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Yeah its a manual mate..Do you supply and fit? Or just supply?

what springs give more drop out of the two?
Sorry, missed your reply!

We just supply, can recommend someone to fit for you though. Sportline would give the biggest drop.

Prokit drops front approx 25mm, rear 10mm

Sportline drops front approx 30-35mm, rear 15mm

·
Formally Jurrrr
3,327 Posts
Check out my car thread to see a sportline drop. It's a small bit more than the H&R.

In relation to shocks, I have SE shocks and recentally had the car up on a ramp and the shocks are still perfect.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, missed your reply!

We just supply, can recommend someone to fit for you though. Sportline would give the biggest drop.

Prokit drops front approx 25mm, rear 10mm

Sportline drops front approx 30-35mm, rear 15mm
Cheers Dave..Im looking to order the sportline kit asap but dont have paypal..Is there anywhere i could drop the money into you personally or something along those lines?

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Check out my car thread to see a sportline drop. It's a small bit more than the H&R.

In relation to shocks, I have SE shocks and recentally had the car up on a ramp and the shocks are still perfect.
Just had a look at yours there..The drop is perfect.Thats exactly what im looking for

1 - 15 of 15 Posts