BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will swap or possibly sell for the right money.

There 19" Hamann (don't know if original hamann or rep) staggered wheels , 5" rear dish, looks to be split rims, almost new 19" tyres, rear: 245/35/R19 front: 235/35/R19. Currently on my E60. I think they are E46 fitment as there is spacers on all around.

Will swap for 18/19" msports / spyders or maybe try me?

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking a bit like hamann wheels to me?
Yeah i'm pretty sure theres spacers. there's definitely spacers up front, but I can't recall em on the rear.. I'm not sure what money to put on them to be fair..?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
These are still here. Tempted to keep them as they'd probably look a lot better with the car sat a bit lower on msport or eibach pro kit.. But open to swaps on 18"/19" msports/spyders with tyres.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you any more pictures of them? I am looking for something different for my E46 touring. I have Msports in it now so would be interested in a swap.
I can sort a few out for you.. Have you any pics of the msports and what the tyres are like etc? also what size.. I'd probably need to keep my spacers as the offsets are probably different on the e60. I actually think the ones on my car are probably an E46 fitment that's why the spacers are there on mine..

I don't know weather there genuine Hamann wheels or reps, but there a nice wheel and probably would look a lot better under my yoke if it was sat a bit lower than SE spec' suspension, I just want to go the msport route with mine. Should have a few more photos later on

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found a few I have actually on the laptop.

Few kerb marks as expected

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No bother at all man.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just to say these are now sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.