BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From sore-head Brian !

The VRT site has been updated btw folks !

a 94 E36 M3 now costs 1011 euro to VRT

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Happy new year... had a quiet one last night, but am still wrecked today for some reason. Did manage to do some work on the car and lots of xbox-ing, so can't complain

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Happy New Year to all and i hope it was a safe one and here is to 2006 with plenty of events and meets to be had

·
Registered
252 Posts
Originally posted by Topazman
]Happy New Year to all and i hope it was a safe one and here is to 2006 with plenty of events and meets to be had

here here and so say all of us ..

///MACKEROO1

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
John are you back to work this week so I can collect that stuff from you??

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Didn't really have anything specific in mind! Can't do anything this week - although Monday/Tuesday evening would work for me! Somewhere off the M50 I imagine would be best?

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
happy new year to one and all. hope you had a great one. just trying to get back into the swing of things and pay for christmas.

Saturday week is good for me as well

Martin Duffy
www.autoremap.com

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Saturday's are good for me too, not this one though.

BTW I have put a few pics of my car into my album, if anyone is interested in looking ;)

The pics are taken outside Slane Castle, my house doesn't look as good !!

Cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
quote:Originally posted by richie_rvf

Saturday's are good for me too, not this one though.

BTW I have put a few pics of my car into my album, if anyone is interested in looking ;)

The pics are taken outside Slane Castle, my house doesn't look as good !!

Cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf
Was thinking we had a particularly wealthy member on the site when I saw the house alright!! Car looks super... UK import I presume?

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Thanks Ken,

need any tickets for the Eminem concert - I've loads ;)

I got the car from Duffy's, it was (as he said - sales talk) the first 325ci (M54) in the country, it had only 19k on the clock when I got it, thats now up to 46k - every mile loved!!

The car has only been back to them once since I bought it though, for it's free service, they were obviously trying to get the money out of me in other ways though, they quoted me twice as much as McKeons for the next service, have been back to Kells ever since ;)

So, you all have an address in Slane for the next concert, who wants to go by bus when you can drive!!

Cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf

1 - 19 of 19 Posts