BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
car is e39 530d sport 02.
Advice needed on replacement of my tape player in exchange for a cd player.
Can I just replace the top half of the Headunit with a cd player slot or do I need a new headunit so i can play cds?
Any one selling the above? or a replacement headunit second hand or can be aftermarket

and also what after market headunits if any are compatiable with DSP?

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
I will have the very latest Dynavin a D99+ for sale shortly for €600 including the Digital TV receiver (works with Saorview).

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I don't think that the CD player fits on the E39, you can get a mini disc player though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can it sits on top of the m.i.d they have them for pre and post facelift
Thanks guys for the replys I wouldn't mind a nice new head unit with tv nav that allow the use of the steering wheel controls and all that but budget does not allow

cheers gar exactly what I wanted to know now just to find 1?
any ideas apart from ebay?

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Pm a member called valdelis he had one for sale not sure if its gone or not other then that just try a few breakers make sure you get the right one flat pin is facelift round pin is pre facelift there scarce not many around for sale

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pm a member called valdelis he had one for sale not sure if its gone or not other then that just try a few breakers make sure you get the right one flat pin is facelift round pin is pre facelift there scarce not many around for sale

thank you very much gar great info there
much appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts