BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how games have changed since i was a kid

This was my first game Pitfall on the Atari

And this is my most recent purchase which i got a few months back Battlefield 3 on the PC

·
7 no more
537 Posts
anyone here is a fan of Angry Video Game Nerd? If you havent seen his vids, you should check em out

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D I still have my few of my old computers, atari 600 xl, 65xe and fully working Amiga 600.
My best game = Another World :D
so is that the end of the game , he gets fried ???

Classic, along with rampage, then came the master system with operation wolf & "platfrom" streets of rage but my favourite is still Double Dragon and maybe golden axe :)
ya i remember double dragon loved that game :)

·
Ice-cream cake
1,872 Posts
Ah paperboy, that level at the end of all the houses! Fook me that was hard!

That comodor was a right pain in the bum loading games, cassette tapes! Some would take a good 40 minutes that you'd go out to play tip the can and it be done when you're finished, and when it froze!

Battlefield 3 is class! On MW3 now and it hasn't a scratch on it.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
outrun rocked :)

thankfully we'v advanced though

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Battlefield 3 is class! On MW3 now and it hasn't a scratch on it.
Ya totally agree and I loved all the call of duty games , after coming from battlefield 3 though it feels very childish and fake :(

·
Strava freak.
3,226 Posts
A fried of mine had one of these MB vectrex consoles

Hours spent playing Scramble
I had a Spectrum 14K, thought it was the dogs bollix!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Centipede on 2600
Anyone remember Monkey Island?
Outrun and Chase HQ in the Arcade.
I loved outrun and Chase, I had rainbow island on the amstrad cpc 464, another one was gauntlet, I played it with my dad and we got to level 100+ before copping on that there was no end! I still play football manager and was playing it live until it shut down in the summer

·
Ice-cream cake
1,872 Posts
Ya totally agree and I loved all the call of duty games , after coming from battlefield 3 though it feels very childish and fake :(
I know it's weird! I loved MW2 but MW3 isnt even in the same league!

The blood looks fake and it doesn't seem to matter where you hit an enemy they still die!

But to be fair the research that has gone into battlefield was crazy, which paid off :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts