BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Cross-Member
246 Posts
Hi all, a while since I've posted on the site, but I figured the recent arrival of an E36 323i Msport Conv is as good a reason as any to say hello again. It's a bit rough around the edges, but I have it signed off road until the summer while I tip away at hood, window reg, door lock, parking sensors, stereo...and whatever else crops up along the way. Already given it a full service, oil, filter, fuel and air filters, discs/pads all round. Next up is h/brake cables and rear flexis, before starting on electrics. Not all strictly nesscesary, but I want to start with a clean slate. It's been christened "Mid Life Crisis" by my wife....
Photos to follow at some stage, but will be later in the project when it gets cleaned up and polished.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Lads it's been a while but in brief I'm looking to see if anyone knows where my old 99 318 vert went or who has it now long story but I'm looking to get it back if anyone knows where it is can you let me know thanks in advance I can't seam to get pics to load but a starting point is the reg is 99d5200

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well folks, haven't logged on in a long time. Proud owner of a 99 323i avus blue coupe. Needs a bit of cosmetic tidying up along with new brake hoses and a cooling system refresh but no rush as it is a long term project.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lads it's been a while but in brief I'm looking to see if anyone knows where my old 99 318 vert went or who has it now long story but I'm looking to get it back if anyone knows where it is can you let me know thanks in advance I can't seam to get pics to load but a starting point is the reg is 99d5200
I own this car currently 😀
Found this post by putting the reg into google 😀 you can find me on Instagram kristens_e36

·
Registered
2 Posts

201 - 212 of 212 Posts