BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks, I'm new around these parts but I just picked up this from a fellow BMW-Driver member last week.

e46 325ci, lowered on H & R springs.

So far all i've done is replace the indicator lenses and centre caps on the replica wheels.

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of BMW ownership!!! It's a perfect world where everything is cheap,simple to fix and never complicated :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers everyone, it's strange being a n00b again!

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you lot! Loving the power and the noise of that 6 cylinder. Truth be told, I've just been cruising around in it most of the time, and it's such a nice place to be.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome along Alan, congrats on the car

It's a great engine you've got there, makes a lovely noise. Just watch you don't bounce it off the rev-limiter too much :D Easy to do once it kicks in above 4k RPM

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome along Alan, congrats on the car

It's a great engine you've got there, makes a lovely noise. Just watch you don't bounce it off the rev-limiter too much :D Easy to do once it kicks in above 4k RPM
Cheers, that's very true! Haven't been rallying it around at all really, but it's bloody quick when you want it to be. It's a pretty big step up from an automatic polo:p:p Not ashamed to admit I stalled it more than a couple of times the first day I had it!

·
2003 E39 525i
5,618 Posts
Welcome along Alan!

Massive step up there for sure - good choice of engine!

Something that might be worth looking into is removing the CDV (clutch delay valve), if it hasnt already been removed - it makes gear changes alot soother! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts