BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright lads,ive been watchin in on yee for a while.Thought id make an appearance.
Turlough is the name(technoviolet over on the bmwcc forum)
Some of the lads here know me.
I have a 97 e36 323i coupe in arctic silver and an 89 e30 325sport in diamond black.

Cheers all!

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Welcome to the dark side Turlo

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright niall,dave and ken.Cheers for the welcome.Nice change being over here.The other spot is quiet lately,no wonder.
@ken,the babies are alright,the e30 in hibernation now till march or so.Plenty of to do jobs with both of them when i have time,longer evenings etc.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Is there much to do with the E30? Or is it just a case of wanting to improve things?? Is it suffering from rust like the other 90% of them??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had some bodywork to sort on the e30 ken,new drivers sill,and replaced the two wings.But thats all done now with genuine parts and she's spot on.Now i just have to fit a few things ive been buying over the last few months.Full larini stainless exhaust,new oil cooler(slight leak in the old one),lowering springs,original 325 boot badge etc.Basically ive just been buying parts to leave it back to as new a condition as possible.

With the e36 i need to replace a rear wheel bearing and fix the drivers window which fecked up a while ago.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How is your 328 ken?.Ive been following your modding work,thats a damn fine car you have now!

Btw,do i need to fill in my username/password every time i reply to a post here?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey Turlough! I probably asked before, but is that you in the avatar?

Current: BMW E39 520i 2.0 SE Black 69k to infinity!

Still Technically Dyslexic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts