BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I had to sell one of these two which would you sell & why?

1996 320iC - owned nearly 10 years
2002 525iA Sport - owned 5 years

1996 320iC Highlights:

Leather, full electric roof, hardtop, full ///M kit including mirrors & splitter, replica Motorsports (I think x 8, 4 spare), centre armrest, Pioneer head unit & speakers (unmolested), revised kidney grilles, every service item replaced regardless of cost

2002 525iA Sport Highlights

Proper Sport, Leather, paddleshift, iPod integration, Xenons, Celis rears, compass mirror, Auto lights, auto wipers, illuminated int&ext door handles, pioneer speakers with Sony sound on top am hooked up to original Business CD head unit, PDC F+R, among other things...

Both have just under 130k miles each. Here are some pictures:

e36 320iC Convertible

e39 525iA Sport

I like them both a lot but want to get something else. My three options are:
- Sell the practical e39 & keep using the e36 on a daily basis
- Sell the e36 & cry for a while (it's been around so long it's like part of the family!)
- Put the vert in storage if I can find a viable option that doesn't cost ridiculous money

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
Tough one but id sell on the 3 series. Its the start of summer and it could shift easily at the right price

Reactions: rebel.ranter

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what you should and really want to do :p
You don't know me, or do you? :p I did have an e30, e36, e34 & a VW Beetle & access to a company jeep at one stage before I got the vert, I am a hoarder of nice things!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wouldnt sell either... Reason been you will regret it and wont find one like the one you had!! Also for what you will get for either it be better driving them into the ground ;)
Will they ever go into the ground though, that's what they are like after 5/10 years of my use! That is what kills me, neither are worth a fortune but then neither owe me anything really.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and how much are u looking for the 3 im thinking of a second runabout lol
I don't want to sell either but "the boss" doesn't understand the essential-ness of keeping both despite me getting something new. :(

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
I retract my previous statment pal dont sell either you sound as if your gonna cry:(. Do you wanna hug. Keep them both. fuck it you only live once. Buy the boss some nice shoe's to distract her and stay in the good books

·
2003 E39 525i
5,618 Posts
I don't want to sell either but "the boss" doesn't understand the essential-ness of keeping both despite me getting something new. :(
I'll put the E36 to use for you....tell her you got rid....I'll take care of it...then pretend you are heart-broken; I'll give it back!!
You're happy, she's happy, Im happy (until I have to give it back)!! ;)

·
(formerly Orientblaue36)
1,711 Posts
Whatever you do keep the 'vert.. :D it's beautiful..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts