BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick write up. Fingers are fecked after polishing steel rims for a few hours this morning!! :p

Had this STI in from the South East last week. It was fairly swirled and scratchy so needed the full Spirit TLC treatment.

The pix will do most of the talking, but just in case it did get the full multi-stage detox and wheels decontaminated with Iron X.

Subaru Impreza STI Paint & Wheel Detox, 3-stage polishing, coated with CQuartz, tyres & trim coated with PERL.

Thanks for reading. :)
Brian

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
I bet that car is from Wexford is it, A few of these inc my own have tow bar's lol :D Clutch dont like it though. The paint I'd say is alot thinner than say a bmw ?

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh .... yep, the towbar was a point of conversation alright. It was needed for a while. The owner happened to be towing a trailer past a coach load of tourists and they all started taking photos of the Impreza in action!!

The paint is only slightly thinner than a BMW but its a lot more sensitive so needs to be treated differently with pads, polish & machine. Its a nice car to polish actually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts