BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lads who fixes these yokes. mine has a multitude of problems.. I couldn't give a shite about most of them but the main issue now is it wont charge. I'd say its the dock in the phone that needs repair as its been kinda broke for about a year, Only now its after getting to the stage where it wont charge at all. now before I make it walk the plank with a sideways bmw. Is it worth fixing ? Is it cost effective ? I could head off and buy another 3gs or whatever for about 100 squid. Can anyone do it. all I keep getting is this charges aint supported. And it does that with both a aftermarket charger and a brand new apple one.. had it in with a nerd and for some reason it charged no issue for him.. So Please someone help me :biggrin1:

·
Registered
989 Posts
phone repair shop clondalkin village beside tuthills upstairs, the guy is very good and cheap. i got a new charging dock and glass on the back of my i phone 4 for 20 yoyos!!!:nod: i phone 3?......mehh...just get a 4?:cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
you can get parts for iphone at syncron.ie, they're not too expensive and they fix it there too, got few parts for mine from them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts