BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody having this problem? All of a sudden yesterday it just wouldn't log onto hotmail- said the server was incorrect, but its the same settings as the day before when it worked. Deleted the account and re-entered the settings and it won't even open up the new account now?

Getting really frustrated with it after the meteor texts still not working :mad:

Is it worth bringing the phone back?

·
Registered
894 Posts
I dunno man, my one has been acting up since i got it. Sometimes it logs in and sometimes it wont. Then donedeal wasnt working on it yesterday. It's the 'safari' browser apparently thats not great on them. Dont think its uniquely meteor either.

Mine would not ring or text my groomsman when i got it first. Took two weeks of constant complaining and hold music on to 'three' before it was sorted.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anybody having this problem? All of a sudden yesterday it just wouldn't log onto hotmail- said the server was incorrect, but its the same settings as the day before when it worked. Deleted the account and re-entered the settings and it won't even open up the new account now?

Getting really frustrated with it after the meteor texts still not working :mad:

Is it worth bringing the phone back?
Had the same problem at the weekend. What you need to do is setup our account via Microsoft Exchange and not to use "other" when setting up your account.

The good thing about this is that you can acess all your folders and also when you delete an email from your iphone it deletes it from the server.

Here is the link to help you: http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/how-to-setup-hotmail-using-exchange-activesync-on-your-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch-for-push-email-calendar-contacts.html

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
As you know the app issue is a pain in the arse too get sorted, but your free txt's ill sort no problem, whats the issue and I'll get it done for yea

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
As you know the app issue is a pain in the arse too get sorted, but your free txt's ill sort no problem, whats the issue and I'll get it done for yea
Can you change the pricing plans for pay as you go customers? ive been onto meteor 3/4 times to change to free texts on all networks and they have done nothing about it!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry just back on now- I should have said it was through the mail app only. I set up the Microsoft exchange one but I hate the fact that it deletes emails from the server and it can't be changed.

@Ford2 sorry I meant the app issue- you think it'll be resolved? Thinking maybe I'll leave meteor, it's a pain in the balls tbh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts