BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dave. I'll pop the time and date on here once we have one.

Regards
Niall

·
Quattro Ist Für Sissies
4,780 Posts

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
Oh that'll be a good sounding meet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll be at Mondello on the 27th May too. Mondello is looking good so far, with beer and food afterwards maybe...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Niall, I know a guy with a CSL, he's not on any of the forums but he's coming to the trackday May 27th, so is Whopwop so that's probably 20% of Irish CSL's in mondello that day, why not try get the other 60% down for the craic:D
Sorry to point this out but, where's the 'other' 20% making up the 100%? :D

·
Quattro Ist Für Sissies
4,780 Posts
Sorry to point this out but, where's the 'other' 20% making up the 100%? :D
haha! slip of the finger on the phone at lunch:eek:

are you booked in yet Baz, places are filling fast, got a few lads booked in this morning from Scotland! They're looking for food/beer/night life afterwards..one has an M3 CS

·
Quattro Ist Für Sissies
4,780 Posts
ah, Niall. the lads are talking about having the craic in mondello...
No one wants to see that, especially not the owner. I don't know why you'd post pictures of someone elses car after having a tip, it's like pointing and laughing:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
ah, Niall. the lads are talking about having the craic in mondello...
No one wants to see that, especially not the owner. I don't know why you'd post pictures of someone elses car after having a tip, it's like pointing and laughing:eek:
Not intended and no alterier motive, that pic is on this site and alot of other car sites so its not a secret or anything and i did not take the pic. The lads will have the craic no doubt as I have heard you put on a great day with food, instruction etc and everyone is happy so again nothing bad intended by the pics:eek:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
did not want to damage it by towing it see second pic
But they prob wrecked the sill's and god know's what else. Even a few blocks a wood might have helped, That or even drag it up on the back of a lorry wouldn't cause anymore damage than whats been done. Wouldn't mind a bad old civic or something but a CSl !!!! madness

·
Registered
19 Posts
are you booked in yet Baz, places are filling fast, got a few lads booked in this morning from Scotland! They're looking for food/beer/night life afterwards..one has an M3 CS
Not booked on mate no. Don't know if I will to be honest. Not been down to Mondello before, would rather have a wee reccy first then come on the next one. Impending wedding looming and don't need any additional expenses right now, sorry. :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not booked on mate no. Don't know if I will to be honest. Not been down to Mondello before, would rather have a wee reccy first then come on the next one. Impending wedding looming and don't need any additional expenses right now, sorry. :(
Understandable. I had mine out last May having only picked it up a month earlier in the UK.. :D

@autotrader: I'll probably book. Will send you a PM.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I'll probably do the same as Baz if that's OK? Be down there in the afternoon for a look

Defo on for a drink afterwards if others are too. We thinking Naas / Dublin / other?

·
Handgalloper
534 Posts
Oh dont be a BIG gayer....Its a CSL f.f.s
Any CSL's not on track shall kave their keys stolen and given to Vanospower!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts