BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
How is everyone on BMW-Driver.net?
Just thought I would stick my head in and say hi. Its been a long while. :)
I know loads of members and non-members have been in with me over the summer for paint corrections and detailing work (and I promised to get back on the forum) but if anybody else is needing some work done, just let me know. Drop me mail, give me a call or find me on Facebook. :)
Cheers
Brian

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just gave Ross a 10% discount on my Single Day Detail. If anybody else is interested in a discount, I will offer it to the next two BMW-Driver members who book in. PM me. :)

The work can either be an intensive Decon/Recon of the exterior, cleansing the paint and machine polishing the surface to remove lighter haze and minor scratches and finishing with PolishAngel products (Esclate Lotion and Master Sealant).

Or else it can be an intensive antibacterial deep cleaning of the full interior, followed by an exterior prep, cleanse and seal with Esclate Lotion and Master Sealant for Winter Protection.

Its a nice little service, very thorough and refreshing for the car. Booking time is about three weeks away, but I'm limiting it to two people so act now if you want it. It works out at €225 including the discount (normally €250).

Cheers
Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts