Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through July 21st: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

July 22nd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Throw my hat in the ring,
Here's my pride and joy E90 320d in A22 Sparkling Graphite.
Few subtle mods like BBS LM's and privacy glass ect.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
148 Posts
I normally wouldn't enter, but I just got back from a 900 mile road trip around Cornwall yesterday and the car never missed a single beat, so as a reward, it's going in!

It's a 2002 e46 M3 and is almost completely standard. Any mods are strictly cosmetic and very subtle.

Carbon black
Kiwi Nappa Leather
Removable hardtop
SMG2
Recently had full paint correction
On 19" CSLs
ContiSports on the front axle
Vreds on the rear axle
12mm spacers on rear axle
Aftermarket M3 floor mats added
Euro tips on exhaust
Interior trim wrapped in 4D carbon fibre
Poly rear bushes
Upgraded to Mk4 Sat Nav
Shortened aerial (the aerial is the only thing that really pisses me off about the vert)
87,000 miles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.