BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my friend had the R53 Mini Cooper S model with KW V2 Coilovers on it, he swapped the original suspension back in before he sold it. I am driving the R56 model and I am just wondering if you had any idea if they are the same fitments?? Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Niall

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Hi, my friend had the R53 Mini Cooper S model with KW V2 Coilovers on it, he swapped the original suspension back in before he sold it. I am driving the R56 model and I am just wondering if you had any idea if they are the same fitments?? Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Niall
Don't think it will work Niall..... Also if you fit coil overs up rate your top mounts or you may develop mushrooming

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts

Regards,

Niall
Try and find the part number on the kit but as the above have posted they probably won't fit but you could always sell them for him and hopefully get a few quid towards your own kit

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the responses... I emailed KW, so hopefully they will get back to me sometime next week. I didn't think they would fit tbh but it would have been very handy if they did. I might just get H&R Springs in a while instead..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ronan, can I ask who you deal with when ordering/fitting parts? Have only really been going to the main dealers till now really...

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Ronan, can I ask who you deal with when ordering/fitting parts? Have only really been going to the main dealers till now really...
He gets onto a few of us here to search for parts etc for him :D:D:D

www.orangetuning.com for coilovers

miniparts
ireland engineering
ebay

the list goes on and on:D:D

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Have a few no s will chat on we'd or will PM you
He gets onto a few of us here to search for parts etc for him :D:D:D

www.orangetuning.com for coilovers

miniparts
ireland engineering
ebay

the list goes on and on:D:D
shut up you:D::D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts