BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Updated Pricing July 2007

Hi all just to let everyone know we recently upgraded all our remapping hardware and software. We are still using the same tuning company in Germany to program our maps but as a result of the upgrades we have received a reduced price for files and would like to pass it on to our customers.

Our new price for Bmwdriver.net members starts from just €250 down from €300

Please quote your site user-name when booking

Martin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Remap 2.0 TDi

Hi there.

Just missed out on a 2002 530d, gutted, and had to settle on a cheaper Rover 75 2004 20cdti auto. (new model)

Seems like it needs extra power and mid range torque.

What can be done?

What kind of additional poke are we talking about?

Chat soon (will go ahead this week if possible)

Jason
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pinkstateside said:
Hi there.

Just missed out on a 2002 530d, gutted, and had to settle on a cheaper Rover 75 2004 20cdti auto. (new model)

Seems like it needs extra power and mid range torque.

What can be done?

What kind of additional poke are we talking about?

Chat soon (will go ahead this week if possible)

Jason
0879451638
Hi Jason with the 75 we can give you about +30bhp and about +60nm of torque. I just done one of these last week for a lad on the site see here http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4524 .

Martin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
rover 75

Thanks Martin, can you book me in this week?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Change of plan

Martin

As discussed earlier on the phone, the Rover fell through. I bought a Passat 1.8T 2003 Tiptronic earlier, I think a 150 BHP. Whats the potential here?

Can you call me?

Cheers
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pinkstateside said:
Martin

As discussed earlier on the phone, the Rover fell through. I bought a Passat 1.8T 2003 Tiptronic earlier, I think a 150 BHP. Whats the potential here?

Can you call me?

Cheers

Jason
Jason with the passat we can give you +40bhp and about +80nm of torque

I will give you a call tomorrow

Martin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Hi Martin,

What could you do with an E36 318iS M44 ?

Cheers,

Al.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AL00 said:
Hi Martin,

What could you do with an E36 318iS M44 ?

Cheers,

Al.
Hi Al with the 318is you would be talking about +12-15 bhp and about +20nm of torque

Martin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ChrisXL said:
Do you guys also do a V-Max delete on an S50?
Chris is it the Yamaha v-max motorbike you are talking about? or a remap for the s50 engine. if a bike no we don't do bikes but you can get a tuning box for bikes its called "rapid bike" from dimsport

martin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
richie_rvf said:
I think he means the max speed limiter Martin.
cheers richie the only v-max I know is the bike

well chris if it is the limiter yeah no problem we can remove it. It's the same as remap upload and down load through OBD port depending on year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Thanks Martin,

Next question, do you just replace the EPROM with one with set new values or can you be creative with these values?
i.e. can you change the rev limiter too?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChrisXL said:
Thanks Martin,

Next question, do you just replace the EPROM with one with set new values or can you be creative with these values?
i.e. can you change the rev limiter too?
Chris what is the year, make, model and engine size please?

martin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ChrisXL said:
I have a '99 BMW MRoadster 3.2 l.
Chris this would be done by the obd port on the car. so no chip replacement and yes we can lift the rev limiter a bit as well.

Martin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,900 Posts
Hi Martin,

what type of gains would you get on the following?

E60 525d
E60 530d
E60 535d

Cheers!

:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
richie_rvf said:
Hi Martin,

what type of gains would you get on the following?

E60 525d
E60 530d
E60 535d

Cheers!

:)
Richie are you trying to get junior killed when he/she is born :D
 
1 - 20 of 201 Posts
Top