·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened apon this earlier by accident, what ya'll think. :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Terrible like them yo-yo's I was obsessed with when I was like 12. Two euro from the pound shop job and makes the car look every bit as cheap. Are the wheels led or lit from behind resolution of video is poor on my phone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i don't know whether to say wow or eugh!! they certainly are a bit different. I can imagine if halfords put them on their shelves we'd see them on every scumbagged up starlet, civic etc. :D Very interesting though!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, maybe someone will come up with some orange ones that only come on when braking.... :D

·
E39 530D Sport
4,835 Posts
If it was topped off with a set of these they'd be onto a winner :p:D

·
Strava freak.
3,226 Posts
Ya can get those valve caps for kids bikes that light up when they move. they come in luminous green, orange and I think pink, Even they'd look better than that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ya can get those valve caps for kids bikes that light up when they move. they come in luminous green, orange and I think pink, Even they'd look better than that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Have them but even my mad sence of humour i still couldnt put them on for even just 1 night lol :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts