BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Due to a lot of pm's and requests recently i have decided to set up a group buy for M tech bumpers. I will list the bumpers available and the prices etc.

These are made in Germany and are what i would honestly describe as 99% OEM quality at probably half the price. They take all standard BMW fittings and work 100% in place of standard or M tech bumpers. They come complete with Mesh, Mouldings and Fogs if required, generally all that you need to supply is your own bumper bar (SE ones work fine) and splash guard extensions on wheel arches if they are different from SE models - for example in E39's. Everything else is supplied with the kit. They are made from ABS plastic, not cheap fibreglass.

To get the go ahead i really need 15-20 orders but if i get 10 ill see if i can roll with it. Its just that they are very bulky to ship and the more i order the cheaper the shipping will be.

To successfully order them ill need a deposit by paypal/postal order/transfer etc. I can arrange delivery or they can be delivered by courier for 30euro anywhere in Ireland.

The prices are as follows: (If we hit 15 orders ill try to adjust these downwards)

E39 M5 Front bumper, complete with M5 mesh, mouldings and a set of new fogs - 285euro
or alternatively 250euro without fogs

E46 Sport front bumper, as above complete with mesh mouldings and fogs - 285euro
or alternatively without fogs for 250euro

E46 M3 Style front bumper, complete with fogs, mesh,mouldings - 285euro, 250 without fogs

E46 Sport Facelift Rear bumper, complete with diffuser and mouldings - 320euro

E39 M5/Sport Rear bumper, with diffuser - 350euro

E36 M3 Front bumper, with mesh, fogs,mouldings and Evo Splitter - 190euro

E36 M3 Front bumper mesh, 50euro.

There are lights and other items also available in this group buy. Please enquire for any specific prices but as an example i can supply DEPO Angeleyes for an E39 for 350 in Halogens and 400 in Xenons per pair. These are identical to the Hella Alternative at a greatly reduced price albeit the DEPOS have a bit more writing on the lense than id like - you wont see this from more than a few feet away.

If there are any other parts similar to the above that you are after then let me know and ill get a price together.

Ill get the list started:

1. Marlow - E39 M5 bumper
2. Marlow - E39 M5 bumper
3. Ordered through site - M5 bumper

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi would you have a price for e46 pre facelift Xenon Angel eyes. Also I presume these are unpainted bumpers?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They dont have any listed that arent black or chrome finish. Ill send them off an email. Yes unpainted but they are primed.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You wouldnt be able to throw up pictures of examples of the differnt style bumpers by any chance as im not sure which ones are which :D

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Shane, there is a saving of around 80 euro on the normal price.

@ Galla 4 - I am aiming ideally to offer whats listed above, is there something else you are after?

·
Registered
63 Posts
@ Galla 4 - I am aiming ideally to offer whats listed above, is there something else you are after?
I know whats being offered above Ben and with all due respect thats not really the response I was after nor was my question answered. I simply asked for a few pictures of the bumpers to help me decide on wether to send over a deposit or not as they are not OEM albeit stated above that they are 99% OEM quality.

Thanks anyway.
Owen

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apologies owen, I missed the word picture in your question. I'm reading this on an Iphone. I'll have a look and see if I have any photos of customers cars with these fitted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts